Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cell structure of dogs......

Search engines are amazing. You can basically type anything, in any way you prefer, and some sort of result will pop up. Karl has been faithfully keeping up with our website visitors on a daily basis along with various other website related tasks, and it turns out that the site developer keeps logs of who visits, what they type in the search engine, and so on and so forth.

I wonder if some of the folks that typed in these certain search terms actually thought about what they were typing before they typed it. For instance, one search term/question was: "Are dogs unicellular or multicellular?" Okay. Did you ever take biology? For that matter, are you a resident of planet Earth? We got some major laughs over that one. I'd love to meet that person......I'd hope that they would tell me it was a mistake or a joke.

Other search terms/phrases of note:

One person typed in "puddles." Just that. I have no idea if they were trying to spell something else or if they were actually interested in the anatomy of a puddle.

Another (and I quote): "How do pitbull get there food?" Um, they EAT it? They nurse from the mother dog? How do you think they eat? From a straw?
(I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling so this one really tickled me)

Others: "How long after producing milk will a dog have pups?" I don't get it.

DOGY LOVE.COM----Yes, someone actually searched for this. Either it was a child playing around with the computer, or someone is seriously nasty.

And speaking of nasty (drumroll please).......the last one I'll mention here is "girls @ dog sex." I honestly have nothing to say about that one.

Okay, okay, one more I just noticed, and I'll sign off. Here it is: "Can dogs and cats have babies together?" Good grief, I surely hope not. Those would be some extremely strange looking animals. Not to mention the poor cat.......

That's all for now.









No comments:

Post a Comment